"Moshiach is ready to come now-our part is to increase in acts of goodness and kindness" -The Rebbe

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

High Holiday fundraising drive



Dear Friend,

For the last three years I have maintained a website, www.a-farbrengen.blogspot.com. On it I have produced a consistent output of high-quality articles and essays on various topics related to the teachings and the lifestyle of Chassidus. I have also distributed these postings via a growing e-mail list to subscribers worldwide, and you have been one of my loyal readers.

Do you like what you read? The articles I write require a lot of time and effort—for research, writing, and reviewing.

A recent topic of interest on which I have focused my articles in recent months is the purpose of our lives in exile, the task of refining the sparks of holiness. With Hashems help, I hope to greatly develop this material, and compile it into a full-length book.

Some other recent articles of interest include:Other topics I hope to write about, with Hashems help, include: the nature of the different souls, the different levels of angels, the interaction between intellect and emotion and intellect and faith, the absolute unity of Hashem, the relevance of the higher spiritual worlds in our lives, the Chassidic perspective on music, the difference between love and fear of Hashem, and so on.

However, in order to continue this noble and holy work, I require significant financial assistance. Even once, with Hashem’s help, these writings are published in book form, the income from these books will be negligible when compared with the amount of money that I need to provide for my family.

Please make a donation in order to help support these efforts to publicize the teachings of Chassidus, which the Rebbe, quoting the famous words of Moshiach to the Baal Shem Tov, identified countless times as the main purpose of our generation, and the key to bringing Moshiach.

Assisting this endeavor also brings one tremendous personal blessings, as the Rebbe writes (in Letters of the Rebbe):
By helping publish a Torah text and disseminating it … motivating change, helping people find the proper path and resolve their problems ... the reward for this manifests in this world—with abundant material and spiritual good.

For just $36, please sponsor an article in honor of your loved one/s. I would suggest that you sponsor an article regularly in honor of your anniversary, in honor of the birthdays of your various family members, and in honor of the yohrtzeits of your departed loved ones. This donation can also be made lirefuah sheleimah, or in honor of a bris, wedding, or the like.

If you are able, please consider making a more substantial donation, to sponsor a series of articles, a full-length booklet, or even an entire book.

I will also add that if there is a specific subject in Chassidus that is close to your heart, and you would like to sponsor an article discussing that particular topic, I would be eager to do so.

Please click on the Donate image on the right-hand-side of my site in order to make a secure donation via PayPal. Or, to send me a check, please get in touch with me via email for my mailing information.

Thank you, and best wishes to be sealed for a good and sweet new year.
Moshiach now!

Yours sincerely,

Rabbi Yehoishophot Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)